The main gameplay mechanic of Watch Dogs is the use of hacking and surveillance. The game’s antihero Aiden Pearce (voiced by Noam Jenkins) can use any device tied to the city’s central operating system (ctOS) as a weapon against it. During the gameplay demonstration, Aiden is seen jamming cellphones to serve as a distraction as he enters a vanity art exhibit, tapping a phone call to retrieve information about his target, manipulating traffic lights to cause a large pileup designed to trap the target and his bodyguards, and escaping the police by driving a car across a raising river bridge.
The player can also access information from the ctOS on the NPCs they encounter, including information on demographics, health, and their probability of violence. Combat utilizes a combination of stealth components and free-running, along with the mechanics of a cover-based third-person shooter. Ubisoft Montreal began development work on Watch Dogs in 2010. Ubisoft Montreal’s Creative director Jonathan Morin noted that Watch Dogs is designed to “go beyond the limits of today’s open world games”, referencing both its use of information as a plot point, and allowing players to control the entire city through its hacking mechanics.
Size: 17.92 MB
Price: Free for Limited Time
Total Downloads: 47,547
Download: Last week: 7,434
HOW TO INSTALL ON PC?
- S K I D R O W -
1. Download file
2. Burn or mount the image
3. Install the game
4. Run the 1.01 patch included in the Crack dir
5. Copy over the cracked content from the Crack dir on DVD2 to your
installbin dir, overwriting any existing files
6. Play the game
7. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT
Note: While the crack works fine without, we recommend adding the -offline
parameter to your game shortcut, to omit menu items that are not available
HOW TO INSTALL ON PS3?
- D U P L E X -
1. Download below file.
2. Install duplex-tomb-install.part1.pkg
3. Install duplex–tomb-install.part2.pk
4. Install duplex–tomb.crack.pkg
5. Play from xmb!
HOW TO INSTALL ON XBOX360?
- C O M P L E X -
1. Download file below
2. Burn the image to CD or copy to the flash memory
3. Insert the game disc into the drive.
4. Click on the controller X
5. Select Install.
6. Wait a minute
When you install the game on your hard drive progress indicator is displayed.
System requirements PC
The Watch Dogs system requirements for the PC will be fairly modest, since it’s built on the same engine that powers Assassin’s Creed. Watch Dogs is a third person stealth action game made by Ubisoft. It was first unveiled at E3 2012. watch Dogs takes place in the future, dealing with hackers, governments, and global corporations. The game is built on current generation technology and game engine, which means the Watch Dogs system requirements won’t be too hard on modern PCs, even mid-range gaming computers should play the game just fine. Here are the expected system specs, as rumored around the show floor at E3:
Watch Dogs system requirements (minimum)
- CPU: Intel Core i3 or i5 dual core processor or better
- RAM: 1GB
- Graphics: 512 MB RAM, Nvidia 7-series, AMD 3000-series
- Operating system: Windows Vista
- 14 GB of hard drive space
Watch Dogs system requirements (recommended)
- CPU: Quad core Intel Core i5 or i7 processor, or AMD FX 8000 series chip
- RAM: 2GB (4GB for 64-bit OS)
- Graphics: 1GB Video RAM, Nvidia 500 / AMD 6000 series.
- Operating system: Windows 7 64 bit
- 14 GB of hard drive space